The Lower Mainland of British Columbia is beautifully positioned to step up to become the first region meet Canada's commitment to 1.5 degrees, and Force of Nature's Ready to Flip Campaign is about making sure we get there. Here are our top six priorities for affecting our shift to a clean energy economy with lots of information and suggestions about how to help get the ball rolling on any of these solutions.
1. MORE PUBLIC TRANSIT & LOW CARBON TRANSPORTATION
2. BETTER RENEWABLE ENERGY POLICIES AND COMMUNITY-OWNED WIND AND SOLAR PROJECTS
3. CARBON NEUTRALITY IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR BUILDINGS
4. THOUSANDS OF NEW GREEN JOBS THROUGHOUT THE REGION
5. FREE, PRIOR AND INFORMED CONSENT OF FIRST NATIONS
6. LEGITIMATE CLIMATE TESTS FOR ALL FOSSIL FUEL EXPANSION