Tri-Cities Force of Nature has collected survey responses from over 500 residents in Port Moody, Coquitlam, and Port Coquitlam. This is a preliminary report on the results:
Here are some of the most popular issues that the public want to raise:
- Walking signage to help pedestrians navigate the city.
- Pedestrian/cyclist controlled crosswalks to encourage non-car use.
- Compact communities to make destinations walkable.
- Skateboarding/rolling education to show people how to use them safely.
- Treat cyclists and pedestrians as groups with different needs that are at times in conflict with one another.
If you have not yet filled out the survey - there is still time. Click the link below - it only takes 5 minutes and we can incorporate your input into the final report: